Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Silver eye

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lara423's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does AG fix silver eye for free? I need to know before I buy a doll. Thanks

    Lara

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, but they usually do it via a head replacement, instead of just replacing the eyes. This can be an issue if you are buying a PM doll. But some have had success asking for just the eyes to be replaced--but you will get Mattel eyes, with the "harder" and darker lashes.

    Linda

  3. #3
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I think that the silver eye looks really cool! If one of mine developed one, I wouldn't replace it. But that's just me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by LordofthePumpkinPatch:
    I think that the silver eye looks really cool! If one of mine developed one, I wouldn't replace it. But that's just me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too, but only when it's on BOTH eyes. I like balance and symmetry, one eye alone kinda freaks me out. But the rare ones that silver evenly on both eyes are amazing looking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •